- This event has passed.
Canceled: Irrigation Scheduling, Salinity, and Drainage Course
July 30 @ 8:00 am - July 31 @ 5:00 pm$295
Note from ITRC: “Safety comes first. In an abundance of caution due to COVID-19, our on-site classes has been cancelled for June-August 2020. We are sorry for the inconvenience.”
Pre-requisite is Basic Soil, Plant, and Water Relationships Course July 29, 2020.
The Designer/Manager School is a comprehensive educational program offering a variety of classes designed for both agricultural and landscape irrigation professionals by Cal Poly San Luis Obispo’s Irrigation Training & Research Center
Our objective is to offer you an excellent opportunity to:
- receive practical information on key irrigation design and management concepts.
- increase your competitive edge by learning what is essential versus interesting.
- work with state-of-the-art management software.
- gain “hands-on” technical experience with exceptional indoor and outdoor facilities.
- experience a comprehensive, intensive course structure that substantially improves technical expertise.