- This event has passed.
Water Measurement and Reporting Course
December 3 @ 1:30 pm - 5:00 pm
This is an instructional course on measurement devices and methods administered by the University of California Cooperative Extension and includes a proficiency test which must be passed to be considered a qualified individual when installing and maintaining devices or implementing methods of measurement.
At the workshop you will:
- Clarify reporting requirements for ranches.
- Understand what meters are appropriate for different situations.
- Learn how to determine measurement equipment accuracy.
- Develop an understanding of measurement weirs.
- Learn how to calculate and report volume from flow data.